- Here are some easy ways you can help your child. It takes time but it’s worth it.
- Provide some experiences where your child is accustomed to spending a little time away from you, knowing that you will return.
- Encourage your child to independently use a toilet and wash and dry hands.
- Encourage your child to be able to open and close their lunchbox and school bag.
- Encourage your child to be able to put on their shoes and socks.
- Encourage your child to wipe their own nose.
East Hammersley Kindergarten Daily Routine
8.50 am – Doors open/Family Time
9.05 am – Greetings/Roll/Mat Session
9.30 am – Indoor Activities
10.30 am – Fruit Time
10.50 am – Outdoor Play
11.45 am – Mat Session – news, story time, game
12.20 pm – Wash Hands
12.30 pm – Lunch
1.00 pm – Relaxation
1.30 pm – Afternoon Session
2.40 pm – Preparation for Home/Story or Game
3.00 pm – Home time