Parent involvement

There are many areas that family members can help out at school. Your help is greatly valued! In all cases, you’ll be asked to sign a Confidential Declaration form. We are required to obtain this from you and it is a simple task that you only have to do once.

Our State Government has introduced legislation to strengthen the protection of children in W.A. This is known as Working with Children Checks (WCC). To find out more about this, and how this will work in the education sector, you can visit the WCC website.